All individuals and/or companies that rent from Surf City Bouncers
are required to sign a rental agreement prior to set up of the unit. We are not allowed to set up the unit until this is step is complete.
Surf City Bouncers
reserves the right to cancel a rental appointment
at any time for safety reasons. The safety of your guests and children are our highest concern.
You may call and cancel up to 24 hours prior to your rental time.Surf City Bouncers reserves
the right to cancel a rental appointment at any time for safety reasons.
We value the quality of our rental equipment
and make an effort to always provide clean, safe units and machines
. A cleaning or replacement charge may be applied for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
Children should be supervised by adults at all times.
- All participants should remove shoes and keep socks on.
- Flips and somersaults are not allowed.
- Do not exceed the recommended number of participants at one time.
- Set up cannot be near water- bouncers do not float and are inflated by an electric blower.
- If swimming is at your party, participants must dry off before entering the bouncer.
- Silly String is not permitted in or near the bouncer! The chemicals in silly string (of any kind) will eat a hole through the bouncer vinyl.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the bouncer.
- No toys or other objects are permitted in the bouncer.
- Pets are not allowed on/ in or near the bouncer. Outside pets should be leashed or removed from the setup area prior to delivery and until pick up
- of bouncer.
Please help us by following the above said policies and safety rules for your enjoyment. Thank you for choosing Surf City Bouncers!
Please note: We are continuously updating our service area,
Please Contact Us if you have any questions regarding your specific area.